Qlarant is a not-for-profit corporation that partners with public and private sectors to create high quality, safe, and efficient delivery of health care and human services programs. We have multiple lines of business including population health, utilization review, managed care organization quality review, and quality assurance for programs serving individuals with developmental disabilities. Qlarant is also a national leader in fighting fraud, waste and abuse for large organizations across the country.
In addition, our Foundation provides grant opportunities to those with programs for under-served communities.
Best People, Best Solutions, Best Results
Job Summary: Manages business development and proposal efforts for Qlarant, supporting new and existing business development opportunities.
- Manages and directs all technical and business proposal efforts (leads team, but also contributes) from start to finish, including, but not limited to:
- Works with Technical Leads in Capture Management and other pre-RFP activities
- Review/interpret RFP requirements
- Create compliance matrices/proposal outlines/proposal templates
- Create and maintain proposal portals
- Create/oversee proposal schedules
- Track author inputs
- Facilitate and/or participate in key meetings including bid/no-bid; kick-off; pink, red, and other color review; and status
- Coordinate/conduct/oversee proposal production, quality control check, and shipment
- Coordinate/communicate business development activities
- Assist in development of win strategies, themes, and discriminators
- Own document strategy and appearance, including proposal formatting, style, voice, and ensuring compliance
- Highlight and adapts key value propositions to the customer – incorporating win themes into proposal
- Write and/or edit proposal sections to include administrative sections such as front matter, corporate references/history/experience, staffing/resumes, etc.
- Provide guidance and assistance to technical writers regarding content of technical and non-administrative proposal sections
- Coordinate with technical staff and subcontractors for data calls
- Assist in defining process improvement opportunities within the company and/or within the business development environment
- Create surveys and solicit responses post-proposal to gauge effectiveness of process and to identify/implement process improvements for incorporation to future proposal efforts
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Manage, maintain, and improve the proposal portal and proposal library
- Protect and maintain the privacy of associate personnel records, including compensation information.