Registered Nurse-Integrated Care Manager (prior UM/CM in a Health Plan preferred)
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Required Work Experience
- Minimum 2 year(s) of experience in full-time equivalent of direct clinical care to the consumer-prior Case Mgmt experience in a health plan preferred
- Required Education
- Post High School Nursing Diploma or Associate's Degree in Nursing or BSN
- Required Licenses
- Active, current, and unrestricted license to practice in the State of Arizona (a state in the United States) as a Registered Nurse health professional RN
- Required Certifications
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Preferred Work Experience
- 3 year(s) of experience in full-time equivalent of direct clinical care to the consumer
- 1-2 year (s) of experience working in a managed care organization
- Preferred Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Health and Human Services related field of study
- Required Job Skills
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- Intermediate skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Required Professional Competencies
- Advanced and current clinical knowledge
- Practice interpersonal and active listening skills to achieve customer satisfaction
- Interpret and translate policies, procedures, programs, and guidelines
- Capable of investigative and analytical research
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to priortize tasks and work with multiple priorities
- Follow and accept instruction and direction
- Establish and maintain working relationships in a collaborative team environment
- Apply independent and sound judgment with good problem solving skills
- Navigate, gather, input, and maintain data records in multiple system applications
- Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
- Represent BCBSAZ in the community
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, protected veteran status or any other protected group.