Tools and Systems Process Analyst II
This position can be a Global Trade Management Analyst II or a Sr. Analyst Global Trade Management based upon the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements of the position.Missile Systems Global Trade is looking for an analyst to support development and implementation of export /import systems, tools and learning in a fast paced and exciting export/import environment. This position contributes to delivery and management of system, tool and learning solutions in support of business processes necessary for submitting to and obtaining from the U.S. government and managing all necessary export and import authorizations, licenses, permits, certifications, and technology release determinations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze Policy / Policy Instructions, disclosures, regulatory changes, assessments and other feedback mechanisms for impacts to tools, processes and learning.
- User Test team participant; assist with coordination of logistics for successful completion of all user involved testing events
- Identify training needs related to GT processes and tools, support development of training pertaining to export / import tools.
- Participate in Enterprise metrics community of practice meetings to support continuous improvement efforts to ensure alignment between metrics, reporting, & oversight with organizational goals and strategy
- Support monthly leadership reporting slides to be reported up through various channels: Corp GT PMRs, RMS GT MORs, RMS OGC Operation Reviews, etc.
- Maintain system access requestsReview and rank system tickets for IT resolution.
- Work with various departments to coordinate and continuously improve a comprehensive employee learning program to guide behavioral change.
- Help coordinate business-wide export/import initiatives to advance learning and awareness and ensure alignment with enterprise direction and message.
- Interface with subject matter experts, project management teams and internal users to understand needs and help develop plans to address and measure success.
- Assist in the development and execution of end-user awareness events for a geographically-dispersed employee base.
- Present information both virtually and non-virtually to various audiences.
- Capable of working with a moderate level of supervision and guidance.
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development.
- Proficient communications and presentation skills.
- Be effective at organizing and prioritizing numerous customer/management requests within a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter
- 2 years of Export/Import experience (licenses, agreements, compliance, and transactional activities) and or regulatory, information technology or systems/software development experience
- BS or BA degree in relevant field such as international business, business, law, engineering, science, information technology or other related area.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Travel will be required up to 20%
- Previous experience working with regulatory industries
- Knowledge of preparation and submittal of authorization requests to the U.S. Government
- Experience researching, interpreting and applying government regulations such as ITAR and EAR
- Experience in Jurisdiction and Classification Assessments
- Knowledge of ATF
- Experience with agile software development
- Ability to work and influence in a heavily matrix environment
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Ability to develop solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ability to partner with DIV>
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly pressured, and multiple tasks environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Business Unit Profile
Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirements including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson Arizona, with over 13,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Export/Import, Information and Knowledge Systems
Law & Regulatory
None / Not Required
U.S. FLSA Classification