Requisition Number: 76006
As a Sr Financial Analyst - FP&A at Insight, you’ll be responsible for owning a vital component of corporate reporting and budgeting cycles, in addition to providing valuable analysis to executives across the business. In this role, you’ll be focused on advising and assisting key leaders on revenue and gross margin forecasting, KPI analysis, and ad hoc modeling within the Services organization. This position will also heavily assist in key integration efforts on recently acquired M&A targets, for both systems and processes.
This is a dynamic and high-profile position requiring you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and strong communication skills.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Work within a focused team on financial planning and analysis for our Services business, helping to manage a strategic offerings portfolio and guide decision making.
- Development and management of relevant value-added reporting and analysis that caters to the needs of service delivery, sales, and executive audiences.
- Aid in new acquisition integration, across all impacted systems (e.g. SAP, Power BI)
- Report on relevant KPIs necessary to measure forecast accuracy and portfolio risk
- SG&A analysis and the associated impact on net contribution
- Assist with annual budget process for services offerings, including LOB revenue and gross profit targets that drive sales and delivery quotas
- Reviewing quarterly bookings goals and delivery analysis to drive actions necessary to meet financial objectives
- Lead business intelligence integration necessary to support reporting of key business drivers across offerings in the portfolio
- Project profitability at offering, category and client portfolio levels
- Labor utilization and forecasting
- Aggregate new acquisition financial datasets, ultimately generating concise reporting metrics
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly financial analysis that reports progress of services business for each stakeholder
- Support (as necessary) accounting processes in monthly close process
- Support (as necessary) the review of compensation matters related to services
- Represent financial concepts with the ability to cite detail and articulate key messages at appropriate audience levels
- Persuade internal stakeholders to opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency, process and profitability
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree preferred; 5+ years’ experience in FP&A roles.
- Experience in project-based professional services business, managed services, and/or consulting.
- Integrated systems experience across CRM, statements of work databases, ServiceNow, PMIS, and project management and SAP ERP systems.
- Experience managing projects across multiple systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; outstanding analytical and writing skills.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law