Looking for a rewarding position? How would you like to serve those who served?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a great organization & make a difference, this is the job for you!
Come & join our winning team!
Benefits include Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and Company matching 401K
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ENTIRETY/LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Assists in the delivery of basic services (such as shelter, food, hygiene, etc.) to veterans served at the facility
- Ensures harmonious atmosphere at the facility by maintaining communication with clinical staff and maintaining a therapeutic community environment
- Assists in the delivery/handling of client mail
- Assists clients with the move-in and move-out from the facility
- Responsible for the preventing or de-escalating any verbal and physical altercations from the facility including submitting Incident Reports to the Veteran Service Coordinator or Lead Veterans Service Assistant concerning these events
- Responsible for addressing client issues timely to ensure the non-interruption of services
- Provides daily shuttle van transportation to community agencies such as VA, DMV, Social Security, etc.
- Conveying needs to the Veteran Service Coordinator or Lead Veterans Service Assistant to maintain supply inventory of supplies and ensures proper storage
- Assists with maintenance and upkeep of the facility and ensures readiness for inspections
- Assists in the implementation of toxicology testing to promote a sober environment
- Responsible for implementation of all safety and emergency procedures
- Assist the Veteran Service Coordinator in bed checks, inspections of rooms to ensure a clean, safe and hazardless environment
- Conducts various administrative duties to include documentation of bed check, inspections, incident reports, client logs, etc.
- Facilitate routine daily living activities for clients
- Adheres to the site work order procedure
- Other duties as assigned