Join us for our Warehouse & Driver hiring event on Tuesday, June 18 from 10 am to 2 pm at our Retail Operations Center on 51st & Van Buren.
We will be hiring for the following positions:
CDL & Box Truck Driver Positions:
- CDL and Class A or B is Required
- Flexible schedules
- Part-time 8-24 hours
- Full-time (nights only)
- Driver Training Program after a year of employment
Clearance Center Support:
- Salvage Grading
- Forklift Drivers/Tippers
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and clean MVR. Driver’s must have 2 years of recent truck driving experience.
- Pass background check and drug screen.
- Pre-register before the event for more information and first access to interviews. For more information, please call 1-844-WORK4GW.
What To Expect:
- Allow 2-3 hours for the entire process. Apply prior to the event at jobs.goodwillaz.org and skip the application process day of.
- Dress professionally
- Bring copies of your resume
- Be prepared to interview onsite
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Paid Time Off
- Sick and Vacation
- Mentorship Program
- Job Shadowing
- Career Growth Opportunities
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.