The Mission of Family Endeavors is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
For the last several years, Family Endeavors has focused our energies on providing an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with mental illness. Our programs include:
- Fairweather Programs: Supportive housing, job training, job placement, case management, and life skills training provided to individuals with and mothers with disabilities and their children.
- Veteran Services: Case Management, Housing stabilization and Homeless Prevention Services provided to over 4,000 Veteran households each year. Service include: case management, job placement, help in obtaining VA benefits, emergency financial assistance for rent & utilities and assistance in obtaining and coordinating other public benefits for Veterans and their families.
- Community Based Services: Supportive Services, Crisis Intervention and Case Management for families, seniors, children and individuals with significant disabilities.
- Emergency Services: Certified Case Managers, Childcare Staff and Support Staff provide emergency services to families and children in emergency situations and shelters.
- Endeavors Unlimited: Commercial Grounds and Custodial Services that provide supportive employment for individuals with significant disabilities.
- Children & Youth Services: On Demand Case Management, Clinical, Social Work and Direct Care staff provided on a national scope to evacuation centers, emergency shelters, residential centers, foster homes, corporations, community centers, and families.